DISCLAIMER - PLEASE REVIEW BEFORE PLACING YOUR ORDER:
- Shipping: Once your order has been placed we cannot reroute or change the address.
- Product: Our hand sanitizer is liquid. You can spray or put a couple drops on your hands. We are unable to refund you because you were expecting gel.
- Smell: We understand our hand sanitizer smells like alcohol. We have followed the FDA, CDC and WHO guidelines. We are unable to refund you if you are not happy with how it smells
- Our formula follows the FDA, CDC and WHO guidelines.
Product Description & Suggested Uses:
RCT 01 1274 HS is a liquid hand sanitizer/antiseptic designed to kill harmful germs and bacteria on skin/hands. RCT 01 1274 HS is based on the World Health Organization (WHO) formula #1, which is comprised of 80% by volume Ethyl Alcohol. WHO’s recommendations, titled “Guide to Local Production: WHO- recommended Hand-rub Formulations,” are available at https://www.who.int/gpsc/5may/Guide_to_Local_Production .pdf.
Inactive ingredients: Glycerin, hydrogen peroxide, purified water
Directions for Use:
Place enough product on hands to cover all surfaces. Rub hands together until dry.
Supervise children under 6 years of age when using this product to avoid swallowing.
Storage & Shelf Life:
Store in sealed container out of direct sunlight between 59°F (15°C) and 86°F (30°C). Avoid Freezing and excessive heat above 40°C (104°F). Shelf life is a minimum 12 months from date of manufacture (DOM) when properly sealed and stored.
Appearance: Clear liquid
Type: Alcohol-based hand sanitizer
Alcohol Type: Ethanol
Alcohol % (by Volume): 80%
Specific Gravity (77°F): 0.835
Density (77°F): 6.972 lbs/gal
Shelf Life: 12 months from DOM
Safety Information / Warnings:
Signal Word: DANGER
Highly flammable liquid and vapor. Causes serious eye irritation.
For external use only.
Do not use on children less than 2 months of age.
Do not use on open skin wounds.
Flammable. Keep away from source of heat, fire, or flame.
When using this product keep out of eyes, ears, and mouth. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water.
Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation or redness develops and lasts. These may be signs of a serious condition.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.